Published August 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- 7 Energy-Saving Tips for Summer.
- Rolling up the windows and turning on the A/C can actually save gas money on your next road trip. It’s more efficient because it puts less drag on the engine.
- Even triple-paned windows won’t save energy if not properly insulated. Once installed, fill every crevice with fiberglass insulation or expanding foam insulation. Check for drafts by holding a candle up to the window to see if it flickers.
- Have you thought about improving your home’s energy efficiency? Here are some recommendations for affordable home energy efficiency upgrades that will pay for themselves in short order.
- As with all of the other areas in your home, your air conditioning unit needs to be checked over and cleaned to ensure that it will operate properly in the warmer months of the year. Clean your air conditioner with these tips.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment