Welcome to Sierra Pacific, your Auburn heating and air specialists. Our commitment is to keep YOU comfortable during every California season, while simultaneously helping you reduce energy consumption and save money on your utility bills.
Auburn residents love us because we do more than just fix their HVAC problems. We also help them avoid costly and inconvenient repair problems down the road and to reduce their energy bill. We’re also celebrating nearly three decades of providing excellent service to Auburn and its surrounding cities.
So whether you’re in need of repair, maintenance or just want to save money on energy, Sierra Pacific is a name you can count on.
How Our Auburn Heating and Air Services Can Help You
- We offer service, repair and installation for ALL HVAC brands and models. Bottom line, if it’s installed in your home, we know how to fix it.
- We’ll recommend the best HVAC solution for your home based on a careful evaluation of your climate control needs and the condition of your home, even if you don’t install a new one.
- We’ll provide you with a solution that will optimize your energy consumption and help you save money on you heating and air conditioning bills.
- We’ll guarantee your satisfaction on any installation, repair or in home consultation just as we have for thousands of other customers in Auburn and its neighboring cities.
- All our technicians must undergo at least 100 hours of annual training, this is how we ensure you that they are very best at what they do.
- All technicians pass rigorous background checks before being considered for a position. This is how we assure you that someone trustworthy and professional is coming to your home.
- We currently serve over 20,000 satisfied customers in Auburn and surrounding areas of California. Our commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is still unrivaled.
- Sierra Pacific has been serving the residents of Auburn California since 1984 and takes pride in being the trusted name in HVAC services.
How Can Sierra Pacific Save You Money on Your Energy Bill?
Your heating and air conditioning expenses account for about one third of your energy bill. That’s a lot of money, but there’s no reason to pay more than you have to. If your HVAC system is too big or powerful for your home, you could end up paying much more than you need to. The same can be true if your HVAC unit is too small.
This is why our heating and air specialists are trained to help you find the perfect HVAC solution for your home. If you already have an HVAC unit and you simply need maintenance or repair, we’ll evaluate your home and let you know the long term cost of keeping your existing unit vs having a more efficient system installed.
You never know when installing a new HVAC unit will save you hundreds of dollars on your energy bill, just within a few months. So we’ll make you know exactly what your options are, even if you’re not having a new unit installed. How do you know if your HVAC system is costing you too much in energy consumption? If your unit is even 10 years old, it could be burning up nearly half the energy which is really required to heat and cool your home. As you surely know, this can add up to a lot of saved money over the next 12 to 24 months.
How Can We Serve Your HVAC Needs?
Sierra Pacific provides the following HVAC and energy optimization services.
- Service, maintenance & repair for any HVAC brand or model.
- Furnace checks.
- Evaluation of your home’s heating and air units.
- Evaluation of your duct system.
- Evaluation of your current energy consumption.
- Evaluation of your home insulation.
- Inspection of air leakages (these can cost you a lot of money in energy consumption).
- Emergency service calls.
We’ll also ensure that NO work will be completed without your notification and approval. Your satisfaction is also 100% guaranteed on all installations, evaluations or service calls. So whether you’re in need of repair, service, and maintenance or just want to explore your options for saving money on your energy bill, we’re ready to put our three decades of experience and expertise to work for you.
Call Sierra Pacific at the phone number on this site. One of our friendly customer service professionals will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule your appointment.