• Lower Installation Costs - Save 40%-60% on installation costs by combining your pool with the geothermal system
• Lower Utility Costs - By combining the stored energy in the earth, your pool temperature, and electrical power, you will save up to 70% in heating, cooling and hot water generation.
• Environmentally Friendly - The system emits no carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide or other Green-house gasses.
• Year-Round Comfort - During heating, You will experience warm air without hot blasts associated with ordinary gas furnaces. During cooling, enjoy a constant temperature without cold drafts.
• Quiet Operation - There is no noisy outdoor unit to disturb you or your neighbors.
• Safety - Neither natural gas, propane nor oil are required to operate a geothermal unit.
• Reliability - Geothermal units can be installed indoors, when possible, so they are not subject to wear and tear caused by rain, ice debris, extreme temperatures or vandalism.
• Flexibility - Various sizes, configurations and options enable a system to be installed in virtually any home.
Green Technology and Tax Incentives:
Geothermal means ‘pertaining to heat in the earth.’ Just a few feet below the surface, the earth’s temperature remains relatively constant averaging 68-degrees in the greater Sacramento area.
Through super-efficient GeoSmart Technology, our system uses only a small amount of electricity to capture and move a large amount of free energy to heat and cool the home.
Installation costs will be lowered by Federal Tax Incentives offered through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Bill of 2009. This bill qualifies a homeowner who installs a geothermal heating and cooling systems to a 30% tax credit.
A Company You Can Trust:
Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort Inc., is your energy expert and most trusted name in solar, heating and air, and service since 1984. Sierra Pacific’s award-winning Heating and Air division is experienced at bringing indoor comfort and low utility bills. When you choose GeoSmart Technology, the Sierra Pacific Heating and Air experts will install the interior system that compliments your GeoSmart exterior components.