Sacramento’s Leading Heating and Air Company
Since 1984, our company has been the industry leader and has specialized in providing our greater Sacramento area clients with only the highest quality Heating and Air Conditioning services. When you combine the highest quality products with skilled craftsmanship, you know you are receiving the best the industry has to offer. And that is exactly what we give you at Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort.
Our Heating & Air Products
We repair, service, and install all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. So whatever you currently have, or may want for a new system, we can help you. When you decide to upgrade to new equipment, we’ll share our experience with you. Over the years, we’ve learned to know which equipment has proven to be the most reliable and trustworthy. Which is why we are proud to offer Lennox Home Comfort systems as our first option.
Enjoy Lower Energy Bills
Your home comfort system may be the biggest energy appliance you own. You can easily lower your monthly energy bills by at least 20% and enjoy outstanding home comfort all year long with a new high efficiency air heating and cooling system from Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort. We offer a wide range of systems that are geared to fit any budget. Investing in an energy efficient heating and cooling system is a great way to save money on your monthly utility bills! Find Out More Ways to Save on Your Monthly Utility Bills.
We help you take advantage of rebates when you upgrade your heating and air. PG&E, Roseville Electric, and SMUD all have great Rebate Programs Available! To find out what type of rebate programs are currently available in your vicinity, you can give us a call at Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort. Our professional sales representatives will be happy to provide you with more information and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Looking for Information on Available Tax Credits?
Trust Our Experience
Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort has stood the test of time, and since 1984 we have satisfied tens of thousands of clients who come back to us for repeat business or refer their family, friends, and neighbors to us. We’ve earned this great reputation by sticking to the simple principle that it is better to do the job right, the first time. We adhere to the old carpenter adage to measure twice, cut once. When you purchase a new heating and air conditioning system, you will invest thousands of dollars to get something that is supposed to perform reliably for many years. We encourage you to choose a company that has achieved a consistent performance with deliberate policies and procedures to ensure you get the right result. We’ve done that here at Sierra Pacific, which is why we are proud to have earned the designation of Dave Lennox Premier Dealer. Learn About What it Takes to become a Premier Lennox Dealer.
Seven Things to Look for in a Home Comfort System
- Reliability: Chances are, your heating and cooling system is the most expensive equipment you will purchase for your home. That’s why it’s important to choose proven products from a reputable manufacturer.
- Efficiency: A new ENERGY STAR®-labeled system, when properly sized and installed, can save you up to 20% on your annual heating and cooling costs. Plus, it may qualify you for utility rebates.**
- Quiet operation: The sound of a standard furnace can be as loud as 100 decibels, comparable to the sound of a kitchen garbage disposal! Air conditioners can produce sounds as high as 80 decibels. Look for technologies and features that help keep operating sound at a comfortable level.
- Consistent temperatures: With a typical furnace or single-speed air conditioner, indoor temperature can vary as much as seven degrees from the thermostat setting. Variable speed and/or two-stage systems give you the assurance of precise temperature control.
- Balanced humidity: To maintain proper moisture levels in your home, choose a thermostat that controls both temperature and humidity. You might also consider a variable speed and/or two-stage comfort system and dehumidifier.
- Proper Airflow: Having adequate duct sizing is paramount to achieving even temperatures and comfort. According to the California Public Utilities Commission, most homes in California have improperly sized duct work. Your equipment is critical to this as well. A typical furnace motor runs at one speed and circulates a constant volume of air, so it responds to changing comfort demands by repeatedly cycling on and off. This frequent cycling increases air stratification and stagnation. For optimal air circulation, choose a variable speed model.
- Healthy air: One of the best ways to combat indoor pollution is to attach an air cleaner to your furnace or air handler. That way, you can have peace of mind knowing your system is working to capture small contaminants in every room of your home.