– Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort collects and uses your personal information for the one primary reason – to fulfill specified and other compatible purposes, as this information is required by law and you have given us permission to use it. We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it to fulfill the aforementioned purposes.
– We will only use collection methods that are fair and lawful when it comes to gathering any of your personal information. Additionally, we will only collect this information when it is appropriate to do so, and only if you have given us prior consent and the knowledge to do so.
– Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort respects every individual’s personal information. Therefore, it must be relevant to the purposes that we collect and use it for. This information should be as accurate and complete as possible to every extent as is necessary.
– In order to ensure that your personal information is not lost or stolen, and is protected against the unauthorized access, copying, disclosure, modification, and use of said information, we utilize the most reasonable and secure safeguards possible.
– Additionally, your e-mail address will never be given to, sold to, or shared with any 3rd party unless it is required by law to do this.
Furthermore, Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort is dedicated to operating the company and conducting business according to the above principles in order to ensure that the utmost confidentiality is maintained and your personal information is protected properly.
Thank You, Sierra Pacific Management.
2550 Mercantile Drive, Suite D
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742