Technician Code Of Conduct
- I am honest in all things; I never lie, cheat, or steal.
- I am SAFE in everything I do and I look out for the safety of others.
- I look for ways to “wow” my clients and my fellow team members
- I am respectful of my client’s property; I leave the job site cleaner than it was before I started the project.
- I protect the company’s resources. I don’t waste time, gas, materials, tools, or equipment.
- I work quickly and efficiently to complete all my duties and tasks in a timely manner.
- I am a craftsman and I do clean, accurate, quality work.
- I maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- I am always learning; I look for ways to improve my knowledge, skills, and customer service.