Published May 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Check out these 7 indoor plants that purify the air around you naturally.
- As we get closer to the summer months, the sun’s light becomes more direct. Try to keep your curtains closed during the day to keep out excess heat.
- When Will Energy Efficiency Become ‘Normal?’
- Damage can happen to your wood fence during the winter, so check your fence boards for any leaning, warping or rotting. Be sure to check the base of your posts to see if there’s any deterioration so a strong wind won’t cause it to fall!
- Save on your energy bills this season with these 10 energy saving tips.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment