Published April 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- It may be officially spring, but there’s still time to hit the slopes! Most of the large mountains and ski resorts are still open, so enjoy while you can.
- Stay warm and burn less fuel with these 9 DIY tips to lower your heating bill.
- Spring weather is known for being unpredictable. The iComfort Wi-Fi® makes it easier to control the temperature of your home anytime, anywhere, keeping you comfortable no matter what.
- By removing impurities such as dirt, leaves, grass, hair, body oils, sunscreen, and even many bacteria from the water, Pentair’s high efficiency filters keep your pool water clean, clear and inviting.
- Get the most out of your HVAC system with these tips.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment