Published December 2014 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Indoor allergies can kick into high gear during the winter months when you’re spending more time indoors. The Lennox PureAir™ air purification system attacks all 3 classes of indoor air contaminants: dust, mold and odor.
- Winterization tip: Keep cold air out. Find any holes or gaps on the outside of your home and fill them with expansion foam.
- When foods are thrown away that contain liquid they tend to drip through the garbage bag and can build up bacteria. Place a few pieces of newspaper at the bottom of the bag to absorb this.
- When traveling over the holidays, you can set the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat to vacation mode to save energy and then turn on your system from the airport using the mobile app so your home is nice and warm when you return.
- For an easy and environmentally friendly way to unclog your drain, pour in a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar. Once it stops foaming, rinse down the sink and your drain will be clear.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment