Published December 2014 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- The cost of heating a home is rising every year. How does one choose what type of heating unit to install in their home? All the factors that go into choosing can be daunting. Here are just a few options that may help you decide.
- If you have gutters, it’s a good time to check to see if they need to be cleaned out. Clogged gutters block rainwater or melting snow and can result in leaks that cause damage to your home.
- Check out these 9 tips about about new, innovative and tried-and-true ways to tame your heating bills without sacrificing comfort.
- Solar is here, it’s expanding and its popularity is growing.
- Take a look at this informative and entertaining video about solar energy.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment