Published February 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- U.S. solar jumps 41% with home systems surpassing 300 megawatts.
- A tip to staying warm at home without cranking up the heat: hydrate! Drinking water helps your body regulate its internal temperature.
- Could a ductless heating system lower your energy bills? Find out here.
- Find a solution to your indoor air quality issues with Lennox’s Healthy Solution Finder.
- A slippery rug is a recipe for disaster. Prevent slipping by putting strips of acrylic-latex caulk across the back of the rug.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment