Published February 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Seasonal flu activity generally peaks in February but can sometimes continue into May. Continue to take preventative action like washing your hands frequently and covering your mouth when you sneeze to prevent the spread of germs.
- Get to know your HVAC system and provide preventative maintenance with these helpful tips.
- A Mini-Split System is an energy and cost-efficient way to make your home more comfortable. These systems allow you to control temperature to specific areas in your house that have poor circulation or are isolated from ventilation.
- At the Lennox Dealer meeting this week, Sierra Pacific won 3 awards.
- Saving energy at home can be an easy task if you know the right methods. Here are 100 ways to save on energy at home.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment