Published July 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Lennox’s Comfort Matters blog gives you some tips on how to stay cool this summer.
- 7 Ways to Save Money on Your A/C.
- If your air conditioner is over 12 years old or it’s been having repeated repairs, maybe it’s time to get it replaced while it still works rather than waiting for it to fail on the hottest week of the year.
- Take care of your home this summer by washing the outside of your house and cleaning the siding. It is best to use a garden hose instead of a pressure washer to avoid damaging the exterior of your home.
- Low-flow water fixtures can reduce the water consumption of your home by up to 50%. Most shower heads cost around $20, which makes it an easy and inexpensive way to increase the efficiency of your home.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment