Published July 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Check out Lennox’s latest blog on how energy levels are established.
- Another home with a luxurious warm pool. Here is a new solar pool heating system on Capetanios Dr. El Dorado Hills, Ca. 95762
- On average, Americans are willing to travel more than 500 miles on a summer road trip. LIKE if you will be hitting the road for a summer trip!
- Running your ceiling fan at night is a great way to keep cool without turning down the AC. If you changed the direction for winter, don’t forget to change it back! Your fan should be set counterclockwise in the summer so air flow circulates down.
- Looking for an energy-efficient AC? The XC25 from Lennox was named one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR® qualified products in 2015.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment