Published March 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- If you have a clogged sink, skip the chemical drain cleaners. Your problem may be a blocked P-trap. Place a bucket underneath the curved pipe and then unscrew. Use a straightened wire coat hanger to remove any debris.
- The iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat features a remote access that allows you to set your home’s temperature and save energy from anywhere in the world, using a smartphone, tablet or laptop!
- Spring allergies are going to take over your air soon. Take a look at Lennox’s HEPA filtration system to clean up your air and help you breathe easier.
- Even in cold temperatures, you can slash your energy bills without sacrificing comfort. Take a look at these 9 ways to cut your home heating bills.
- Keep your gutters in mind while doing spring home maintenance. Clogged or damaged gutters can open up your home to water damage.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment