Published November 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Indoor air quality is important any time of year. Learn more from Lennox on how you can improve your indoor air quality.
- Thinking solar might be a good project for your home? Now is the time to research. The 30% Tax Credit expires next year and the new rules for Net Metering go into effect next year. Not familiar with Net Energy Metering? Sierra Pacific will provide all the information you need to make a good decision. If solar is right for you, get solar while you can still get the best of tax credits and Net Metering.
- Ski and snowboard season is fast approaching! Where’s your favorite place to hit the slopes?
- Use a static sweeper or broom to clean up pet fur. Using a vacuum cleaner can cause the hair to be blown back out, affecting the air quality of your home.
- We all know weather can be unpredictable. The Lennox iComfort® S30 thermostat gives you weather updates and makes it easier to control the temperature of your home anytime, anywhere.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment