Published October 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Talk about smart technology! The iComfort® S30’s Smart Away™ mode uses the GPS in your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving and automatically changes the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting.
- Check out what our clients say about the work we do!
- Now may be the best time to get a solar electric system, get in before major changes take effect.
- Don’t forget to dust around the cord and vents of your electronics. This affects air quality and can clog your machines.
- As the temperature begins to drop, don’t turn the heater all the way up. Save some money by using throw blankets to keep warm.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment