Published October 2015 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- California raises the bar on its ambitious clean energy goals.
- 5 ways to prepare your home for fall and winter.
- October is National Energy Awareness Month!
- Thinking about installing solar panels? Now may be the perfect time. The 30% federal tax incentive for solar installation is ending at the end of 2016, so if it’s something on your home checklist, don’t put it off any longer.
- Looking for an all-natural air freshener this fall? Boil some orange peels with a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon on medium heat.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment