Published November 2014 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Air conditioners work more efficiently when the evaporator and condenser coils or cooling fins are clean and the fins are straight. Here are tips on how to clean an air conditioner.
- One of the best ways to produce hot water are by using a solar hot water heater that Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort currently offers their customers and installs for them. Most importantly, you’ll be “going green” and doing your part to protect the environment!
- Solar heating and cooling is helping U.S. businesses and commercial buildings save money.
- The SL280V variable-speed gas furnace from Lennox operates at a wide range of speeds to maintain quiet sound levels and constant airflow. We know saving money is important, and with this furnace you can save hundreds of dollars each year.
- Why go solar? Homeowners say: ‘To save money’.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment