Published September 2014 by Sierra Pacific Staff
- Do you stuff your fridge to the brim? We can all be guilty of this, but if items are blocking the vents at the top where the cold air is released, it can lead to poor circulation. Keep the fridge 3/4 full to make sure your food stays fresh.
- For an alternative to no-wax furniture polish, mix 3/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1 tsp fresh lemon juice. Squirt on cloth and wipe thoroughly for a polished look that’s all natural.
- We know the sound level of a unit is important to you, and when it comes to air conditioners and heat pumps, the Lennox XC/XP21 are as quiet as it gets!
- Get your home ready for fall with these budget-friendly seasonal tips.
- Area rugs can get pretty beat up, but here’s a tip to keep them in good shape. Rotate them 180° to help the colors fade evenly and balance out the wear and tear from foot traffic.
Visit our Facebook page for more!
Posted in Social Media No Comment